We have the skills, knowledge and contacts to work with clients who need to interpret and respond to changes and challenges within education.
Our research has helped clients meet the challenges in the following areas (click to see an example):
• brand and reputation management for awarding bodies and commercial organisations
• careers information, advice and guidance
• consultation with local authority service users
• corporate social responsibility strategy and evaluation
• development of propositions for services and education programmes
• roll-out of education products across different markets
• strategic planning
We consult with young people, parents, teachers and senior leaders; in schools, colleges and training providers; with employers and with staff from government and voluntary agencies, local authorities, and academics to measure change and identify influence.
We have carried out reviews of qualifications and publications, helped develop propositions for charities, awarding bodies and multinational commercial organisations. We have evaluated CSR activities and education programmes to measure their social and business impact, and explored factors that influence customer choice about services, products and brands.